Dentist in Dallas, NC
All our professionals at Chauvin & Chauvin, D.D.S. maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Dr. Jeffrey Chauvin DDS
- Dr. Jeffrey Chauvin DDS graduated from The Ohio State University in 1983.
Dr. Nancy Chauvin DDS
- Dr. Nancy Chauvin DDS graduated from The Ohio State University in1981.
Dental Hygienist include:
- Angela graduated from UNC Chapel Hill with a Bachlors degree in dental hygiene. She has 19 years experience as a dental hygienist and has been caring for our patients since 1995.
- Christina is a Greenville Technical College graduate of the dental hygiene program. She has been contributing to our practice since 2008.
- Kayla graduated from Catawba Valley Community College in the dental hygiene program. She has been providing care for our patients since 2014.
Dental Assistants include:
- Lyndsey graduated from The Charlotte Dental Assistant Academy in 2017. Lyndsey is our newest member and joined the team in April 2018.
- Jennifer began training in our office as a dental assistant in 2003 after she received her Radiography Certification through Central Piedmont Community College in 2002.
- Brittany has been working as a dental assistant in our office since 2010. She is a dental assistant graduate of York Technical College. She also expanded her knowledge as a dental assistant by filling in at other dental offices prior to joining our team
Patient Care Coordinators:
Sunshyne, Hannah, & Brandy
- Our patient care coordinators have years of experience working with our patients. They will greet you as you enter our office & answer any questions you may have. They will be sure to make you feel a part of our Chauvin & Chauvin family!